WunderWP is provided by Artbees GmbH of Axel-Springer-Platz 3, WeWork c/o, Hamburg 20355, Germany. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of all WunderWP website, its services (“Services”) and its design assets. By Design Assets we mean everything related to styles and template blocks that is delivered by WunderWP.
You may use our website (wunderwp.com) only if you can form a binding contract with Artbees, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. Subject to these Terms and our policies, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use WunderWP.com website.
License to Assets
With Wunderwp.com and it’s plugins you get access to Elementor (“Page builder”) preset styles that you can apply to your widgets. All preset styles published on WunderWP can be downloaded, copied, modified, distributed, performed and used for free in commercial and noncommercial projects. You do not need to ask permission from or provide credit to WunderWP.
WunderWP plugin and all preset styles are licensed under 100% GPL license however it does not include the right to use trademarks, logos, or brands that are used in Wunderwp.com site or plugin.
By using WunderWP you agree not to:
- Use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any laws or regulations
- Violate or encourage others to violate third party rights, including the infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property rights
- Upload, post, or publish any audio assets that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate
- Interfere with the WunderWP.com security features.
- Upload or spread viruses, adware, or spyware, make unsolicited offers or promotions, collect other people’s personal information, and interfere with the system, tools or equipment that we use to operate WunderWP
- Access the Service using any bots, spiders, scripts, crawlers, scrapers, or other automated tools or applications (other than your web browser or any mobile app that we may publish)
- Transfer your rights to use the Service or to view, access, or use any Materials or attempt to do, or assist anyone else to do, any of above things.
Termination of Your Account
We may update, modify, or even discontinue WunderWP at any time without notice to you.
Ownership of the Service
Artbees GmbH owns and operates the Service. All of the software, visual interfaces, graphics, designs, information, compilation of audio assets, and all other elements of the Service (the “Materials”) that we provide are protected by intellectual property and other laws. We or our licensors own all of the Materials contained in the Service and you cannot use the Materials except as you are specifically permitted under these Terms.
We provide the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the Site. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure this Site is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. Artbees cannot accept liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
Axel-Springer-Platz 3, WeWork c/o, Hamburg 20355, Germany